PRP Diagnostic Imaging
Training Case Study
National Sales Manager,
(previously National Sales Manager, PRP Diagnostic)
1. What were the challenges you were dealing with and needed to solve?
He made a huge difference in getting us to actually learn the new way of speaking/thinking.
2. Why did you choose to work with Bill?
3. What have you liked most about the work that Bill has done with you?
I found Bill was very good at ‘getting the message’ across and creating relevance for us – whether we were speaking with a specialist or practise manager.
Bill could speak our language and taught us how to speak our customer’s language.
4. What results have you achieved that you can attribute to the work that you did with Bill?
This has set a benchmark for activity and foundation for learning. We have achieved significant business goals and increases in revenue and penetration in key accounts.
5. Were there areas you would have liked to have more done? Were there any areas you would have liked improved?
Bill consulted with us throughout the program and at the end of it I was completely happy with what had been delivered.
6. In your experience in working with other training and coaching providers “by comparison, what does Bill do well and what are things he might consider doing differently/more of/better?
This is the complete opposite of our great experience with Bill.